Representative White Collar Defense and Government Investigations Experience
- Helped secure the dismissal in state court of a 34-count indictment against a business and its owner alleging Medicaid fraud.
- Represented an individual in an investigation by the DOJ’s Public Integrity Section.
- Represented an executive in a joint DOJ/SEC investigation into alleged bribery in Africa.
- Represented an executive in a joint DOJ/SEC investigation into alleged securities and accounting fraud.
- Represented pharmaceutical companies in federal anti-kickback and antitrust investigations.
- Represented a multinational telecommunications equipment company under federal indictment.
Representative Civil Litigation Experience
- Represents an investment firm in litigation over control of an energy company.
- Represents a medical device manufacturer pursuing antitrust claims against multiple defendants.
- Represented a nonprofit foundation in a contract dispute with a university.
- Represented a medical device manufacturer in a multi-district litigation.
- Represented an outdoor advertising company in a contract dispute with a state agency.
- Represented multiple companies in business-to-business contract disputes.
Representative Appellate Experience
- Represented the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers as amicus curiae in an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Represented several outdoor advertising companies as amici curiae in an appeal to the Texas Supreme Court.
- Represented an auditor sanctioned by the SEC in an appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.