Dowd Bennett Listed Among “Most Feared in Litigation” for the Second Consecutive Year
Dowd Bennett has been named one of the “most feared” law firms in litigation for the second consecutive year according to the BTI Consulting Group in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Dowd Bennett was selected as one of only 46 firms for this honor. In an October, 2022 blogpost from The Mad Clientist, top legal decision makers say there are five characteristics that give opposing counsel pause:
- Valorous: Bringing great courage in the face of high risk, danger, and uncharted waters. They relish the challenge and opportunity.
- Savvy and Super Smart: Thinking quickly, spotting patterns, able to decipher and launch multiple strategies and can bring together all they learn as they go.
- Energized: The fight brings out more energy. Increased challenge breathes new vitality into the Fearsome Foursome.
- Mobilized: Acting expeditiously – swift but thought out. Always with the right resources. The ability to think on their feet helps make this happen.
- Unabating: The Fearsome Foursome just don’t give up.
The full article is linked below:
The 46 Firms Most Feared in Litigation – BTI Consulting Group